Advertise on DISCO3.CO.UK
Forum · Gallery · Wiki · Shop · Sponsors
DISCO3.CO.UK > Other Site Sponsors

Sponsors posting in other sponsor threads
Post Reply  Down to end
Page 4 of 4 <1234
armalites

2005 Discovery 3 TDV6 S Auto Buckingham BlueDiscovery 3

Everyone has different views on this so I will throw my thoughts into the mix.

If a sponsor starts a thread offering services then it is down to the individual to decide whether they choose to use those services. I don't think it fair for someone to jump on that thread and offer their own services.

If a member posts requesting service then it should be free for any sponsor/member to reply offering or recommending.

If we are going to get to the point where we have to have boundaries and fixed areas then I think there should be a list with everyones prices/hourly rates, there should also then be a list of backups.That would then be like a monopoly/cartel

Personally I wouldn't use someone just because they were the closest, there are too many other factors at play.

Any sponsor who is providing a good service should have nothing to be worried about as there is more than enough work to go round, let's it face probably less than 5% of the D3/D4 owners in this country alone are on this forum.That is shown by the fact that all the good guys have work planned weeks in advance.

Like everything in the world if someone is working in your area and getting more business than you then they are doing something different/better/cheaper etc then you need to up your game to compete.

Being a sponsor on here does not guarantee you a living, that is something that needs to be earnt by providing a service that people like/want at time/place/price convenient to them.

We wouldn't dream of telling the parts suppliers they can only supply their parts in a defined area so why should services be any different?
 IID PRO
MSV Extreme
Nanocom One 

Post #143224024th Feb 2015 10:44 am
Post Reply Back to top
Page 4 of 4 <1234
Jump to:  
Previous Topic | Next Topic >