Forum · Gallery · Wiki · Shop · Sponsors
DISCO3.CO.UK > General

Seats covers (F&R) + load space liner advice
Post Reply  Down to end
Page 1 of 1
EDoubleD

United Kingdom 
Seats covers (F&R) + load space liner advice

I've got fabric seats in my D3 and as it's mainly a work vehicle the seats are getting trashed so looking to put a full cover set in. Ive done a bit of searching on the forum and there seem to be lots of mixed reviews of britpart coers and some good ones for exmoor etc but not much on rhino covers, titan covers or Uk custom covers which seem to sit in the middle of the market.

I need all the seats and a decent load space liner, I don't mind spending a bit, circa £250 - 300 for the full set but I'm wondering what peoples experience of these brands are in terms of fit etc?

Thanks in advance!

Post #197311811th Aug 2018 10:10 pm
Hobson

England 2013 Discovery 4 3.0 SDV6 HSE Auto Causeway GreyDiscovery 4

I've got Exmoor trim seat covers in my D2 and, although expensive, are very good. Tough, well made and hard wearing. Couldn't run to Exmoor covers for my D4 so I went with the Inka covers and they're perfectly OK and a fraction of the price of the Exmoor product. However, they will probably not be as robust as the Exmoor covers so might not be as suitable for a "work" vehicle but it depends on how you treat it.

I've also got a UK Custom Covers load space liner in the D2 and it does the job but again might be a bit fragile for a work vehicle. I've treated the D4 to the Hatchbag load liner, tailgate cover and window sill flaps and they're the business - tough and well fitting. Also got a "Trav All" rubber mat over the boot floor which protects the liner floor from dog claw damage.

The Hatchbag bits and Inka covers came to about £265 all in so are well within your budget. I'm satisfied with both and would happily recommend them.

Post #197314012th Aug 2018 7:39 am
Gary_P

Ukraine 2016 Discovery 4 3.0 SDV6 HSE Auto Corris GreyDiscovery 4

I use boot buddy for the load space. They do two plastic liners that slide into each other. When the back seats are folded the bottom one slide back to cover that space meaning the whole rear space is protected . Slides back under in seconds. They do rubber matting to go on top (which stops things sliding -including the dog) and a tailgate protector that is not fitted. It’s a system that really works for us.
The other good thing is that it can all be taken out in minutes if you want. No fitting necessary.
Cheers
 Gary
-------------------------------------------

Discovery 4 HSE 2016MY 

Post #197314412th Aug 2018 8:15 am
Shaun R.

United Kingdom 2012 Discovery 4 3.0 SDV6 HSE Auto Aintree GreenDiscovery 4

EDoubleD - I was going to ask exactly the same question as my new (to me) D4 has very light interior trim.

Hobson - thank you. I have a UK Customer Covers boot liner which I inherited from my brother but need the seat covers. Yours look perfect!

Post #197324512th Aug 2018 3:18 pm
Shaun R.

United Kingdom 2012 Discovery 4 3.0 SDV6 HSE Auto Aintree GreenDiscovery 4

Enquired when the Inka D4 seat covers will be back in stock. No return phone call as promised so tried e-mail. Still waiting for a response over a week later.
Went for UK Custom Covers instead, arrived next day. Looks like they'll do the job nicely.

Post #198437518th Sep 2018 12:11 pm
Post Reply Back to top
Page 1 of 1
Jump to:  
Previous Topic | Next Topic >