Forum · Gallery · Wiki · Shop · Sponsors
DISCO3.CO.UK > FS: Wheels and Tyres

[Sold] 4x Genuine Land Rover Discovery 4 20” Alloy Wheels & Tyres
Post Reply  Down to end
Page 1 of 1
Asbestross

United Kingdom 2013 Discovery 4 3.0 SDV6 HSE Auto Aintree GreenDiscovery 4
[For Sale] 4x Genuine Land Rover Discovery 4 20” Alloy Wheels & Tyres

4x 20” wheels that I have removed from my Discovery 4 - they were the factory fitted wheels.

£550.00.

Overall they are in very good condition, two of them look to be in unrestored condition (with a few minor marks etc), the other two have clearly had a refurb recently (we bought the car a few months ago) and although they look perfectly presentable, you can see some paint runs and cracks in the undercoat where it wasn’t cured properly. From a couple of metres away, they all look really smart. I just want to be honest.

The nexen tyres were put on in Feb this year for the MOT.

You could put these on and happily drive around with a smart set of wheels and just replace the two Contis. I would probably have the whole lot refurbed in black - there is a place near me in Oxford that charge £450 for an excellent job - they have just done the 19s I bought to replace these.

Anyway, full details below and hopefully the pictures show enough detail. Collection only, no couriers - all 4 wheels fit in the boot of a D4.

———————————————-

Wheel 1: Looks to be unrestored, some evidence of corrosion starting to show at back of spoke edges, some minor kerbing. Nexen Roadian HP 8mm 4118.

Wheel 2: Recent refurb with splits in undercoat showing under clear and some small runs in paint. Tyres as per wheel 1.

Wheel 3: Condition same as wheel 1. Tyre Continue cross contact 3mm 1814.

Wheel 4: Condition same as wheel 2. Tyre same as wheel 3.

Full res photos available here https://www.dropbox.com/sh/l0ep51q1sipyde1...Hy0Qa?dl=0[/u]

Post #208259810th Sep 2019 4:08 pm
Post Reply Back to top
Page 1 of 1
Jump to:  
Previous Topic | Next Topic >