Forum · Gallery · Wiki · Shop · Sponsors
DISCO3.CO.UK > FS: Other Vehicles

[For Sale] Defender 110 Stationwagon
Post Reply  Down to end
Page 1 of 1
al cope

England 
[For Sale] Defender 110 Stationwagon

I know something is only worth what someone is prepared to pay, but hopefully they'd be prepared to pay a bit more for this one and after seeking some opinions it looks like £19995 is a reasonable asking price.

It was profesionally handbuilt about 12 years ago, using a 55 plate 110 pickup as the donor car.

It had a new galv chassis, galv bulkhead, stainless screws/nuts/bolts build with new panels to arrive at a 110 Station wagon. It was undersealed/waxoiled as part of the build. Its a TD5 with just under 47k on the clock, and I think has only done about 100 miles in the last 12 months. It will come with 12 months MOT.

Its Silver with white roof, sits on Boost alloys, and from looking at it has a dink in the front passeger door, a dent in the back door, and two small spots of rust on the door and right at the bottom of one of the rear panels where the paint is off.

I think its a basic spec (vinyl seats, no aircon, etc) but very tidy.

Click image to enlarge

Click image to enlarge

Click image to enlarge

I can see one or 2 with higher mileage on autotrader at 18-20k, but I'm guessing they wont have the handbuilt touch or Galv bits.

The guy that built it is fastidiuos and someone I know personally and have used for pretty much all my LR work since my 200TDI Disco 1.

It would be good to see it go to someone who appreciated it Thumbs Up

I will also post on Def2 as soon as I can.

Thanks for looking
Al
 Volvo XC90 B5 Plus Dark
Gone - MY18 D5 HSE - Corris on 22's with Black Pack
Now gone - MY16 D4 SE Tech, Loire Blue, Almond Leather, Privacy, plus some other goodies.
Old - MY12 D4 SDV6 XS Auto - Ipanema Sand with Almond Leather - Plus other niceties, and D4.com sticker
Older - D3 TDV6 XS Auto - Lugano Teal with Almond Leather, 20" Stormers, Shiny Tailpipes, DVD/TV - and obligatory D3 sticker
Ancient - D3 TDV6 S - Tonga with Ebony, 20" Stormers, satnav & DVD 

Post #20420241st Apr 2019 10:57 am
View user's profile Send private message View poster's gallery Send e-mail Post Reply
Post Reply Back to top
Page 1 of 1
Jump to:  
Previous Topic | Next Topic >