Advertise on DISCO3.CO.UK
Forum · Gallery · Wiki · Shop · Sponsors
DISCO3.CO.UK > For Sale & Wanted [Archive]

[Sold] Bailey Senator Carolina Series6 £9800 Photo heavy
Post Reply  Down to end
Page 2 of 2 <12
Navigator

Location: Stay at Home. One of the lives you save could be your own.

Scotland 2015 Discovery 4 3.0 SDV6 SE Auto Causeway GreyDiscovery 4

What did you check?

The sticky out bits are to position the rack clear of the burner at the back of the oven; the gap between them prevents the rack burning; the raised bar keeps trays from going right to back and blocking circulation; and the hooks under the runners allow the rack to pull out like a drawer and not fall off.

Thats's four reasons for them going in the other way round. The handbook I have is not all that informative but does mention the raised bar to the back bit. When I went to check the handbook I looked in my oven and remembered I've run out of foil trays (saves washing greast burnt trays after doing meat things). Do you or anyone reading know where I can get the foil trays half the width of the shelves? Supermarkets seem to only stock bigger ones now.
 A vaccine does not stop you catching a virus, or passing it on, or getting ill from it, really ill. It does reduce the likelyhood of you dying when really, really ill. Stay Alive - KEEP AWAY FROM PEOPLE.  
Post #19422574th May 2018 8:53 am
Tanglewood

United Kingdom 

In that case I bow to your knowledge on the shelves mate! Not sure about the foil trays, have you tried online, Ebay etc? We said goodbye to the van today with a heavy heart. Have some good memories of fantastic holidays away in her. Eldest boy is gutted it’s gone! No doubt we will come back to touring when we return from overseas.

Post #19426835th May 2018 7:17 pm
Navigator

Location: Stay at Home. One of the lives you save could be your own.

Scotland 2015 Discovery 4 3.0 SDV6 SE Auto Causeway GreyDiscovery 4

Thanks - plenty on e-bay etc but they are the thin type one gets with a carry out. I'm after the more robust ones that can be used over and over - until something nasty gets burned onto them. Have just got a small supply from M&S today as I bought a half dozen of their "meal for two for £10"!

You will enjoy the memories and the coming back!

x
 A vaccine does not stop you catching a virus, or passing it on, or getting ill from it, really ill. It does reduce the likelyhood of you dying when really, really ill. Stay Alive - KEEP AWAY FROM PEOPLE.  
Post #19427606th May 2018 12:29 am
Post Reply Back to top
Page 2 of 2 <12
Jump to:  
Previous Topic | Next Topic >