Forum · Gallery · Wiki · Shop · Sponsors
DISCO3.CO.UK > For Sale & Wanted [Archive]

[Sold] 2005 BMW 320d
Post Reply  Down to end
Page 1 of 1
Sion

Wales 2016 Discovery 4 3.0 SDV6 Graphite LE Auto Corris GreyDiscovery 4
[For Sale] 2005 BMW 320d

We have owned this car since 2010. It has been serviced regularly with our local independent garage who we know personally and trust to do a thorough job. 17" Msport alloy wheels. They were starting to show some surface corrosion, so I had them Powder coated last year in grey (no damage or repairs to them). Nearly new rear tyres and lots of tread left on the fronts (runflats all round). New discs and pads on the front fitted last week. Spare key and master. Very good condition. I had it valeted today, and the guy doing it said it was the cleanest one he'd seen at this age. The car is still being used daily, so the mileage will increase. I have a nearly new set of 16? winter wheels and tyres that I would be willing to sell by separate negotiation if required.
Xenon Lights, Rain Sensors, Auto Lights, Black full leather seats, Genuine BMW Carpet mats front and back, Dual Zone climate control, Auto dimming rear view mirror. Air conditioning, Parking aid, CD player, Leather trim, Heated seats, Height adjustable driver's seat, Height adjustable passenger seat, Child seat points (Isofix system), Power steering, Steering wheel rake adjustment, Steering wheel reach adjustment, Cruise control, Traction control, Central locking, Alarm, Immobiliser, Driver's airbags, Side airbags, Passenger airbags, Metallic paint - Silver. Date of first Reg 14/12/05. 4 owners, Next MOT due 02/11/2017, Full service history. Mileage - 137600

£2500

Donation will be made to the site.

Post #185208628th Aug 2017 8:30 pm
Post Reply Back to top
Page 1 of 1
Jump to:  
Previous Topic | Next Topic >