Forum · Gallery · Wiki · Shop · Sponsors
DISCO3.CO.UK > FS: Other Vehicles

[Sold] 1984 90 Trialler pick up truck
Post Reply  Down to end
Page 1 of 1
Scottjp

England 2005 Discovery 3 TDV6 SE Auto Tonga GreenDiscovery 3
[Sold] 1984 90 Trialler pick up truck

I've just listed this on eBay as it's now in the way and have reduced the price on here.

I’m thinking of selling one of my toys, as it isn’t getting much use. It’s got a Disco 3.9 V8 and auto box.

Its got a nice, bespoke stainless steel side exit exhaust and has been chipped, so it goes very well. Big chunky insa turbo tyres all round (in good condition) and dislocating comes on the suspension for proper trialling.

I’ve just had it a couple of years and have spent a lot on it, but hardly used it. I had one of the diffs replaced, plus various boots etc, power steering sorted, various lights , I

fitted tow electrics plus diff guards. It’s got a nice winch but it isn’t connected and I haven’t got around to investigating that yet. Just had it mot’d and also had a new air flow meter and alternator fitted, so it’s running really well.

It’s a serious bit of kit, not for the feint hearted and far beyond what I need. The interior is ‘functional’. Hopefully it’ll float someone’s boat on here.

I’ll post some more pictures at the weekend, if there’s any interest. I’m after £5,000 and will donate on here if sold for that or near offer. It owes me a lot more than that.
 Now onto my second D3, alongside my fourth FFRR - I don't learn!  
Post #19971891st Nov 2018 9:54 pm
Post Reply Back to top
Page 1 of 1
Jump to:  
Previous Topic | Next Topic >