Advertise on DISCO3.CO.UK
Forum · Gallery · Wiki · Shop · Sponsors
DISCO3.CO.UK > Maintenance & Mods (D4)

Retro fit Front PDC ?
Post Reply  Down to end
Page 2 of 2 <12
hobbsy

2013 Discovery 4 3.0 SDV6 HSE Auto Fuji WhiteDiscovery 4

TBH on a brand new vehicle this just seems like too much work for me to be bothered. I am just mega annoyed at myself for missing it on the spec sheet. It would have only cost me an extra £225 or maybe less than that as I had further discounts. ARGH ARGH and trice ARGH!

Oh well. I suppose I can always reverse into tricky spots and console myself with the fact the front bumper looks a lot cleaner without sensors. I was hoping they went into the lower black parts rather than the main bumper. I really can't be bothered cutting holes or swapping bumpers - I just wouldn't be able to get one out here anyway, and if shipped would be stupid money.

The only problem time I'm really going to miss it is when doing an "Austin Powers" 8 point turn in a tight spot and you really want to bring the front up close to an obstacle to minimise the number of back and forth moves.

It could be worse, I could have missed off the 7 seat option or keyless entry etc.

Thanks for your help anyway guys.

Next two snags are finding the cheapest place to buy just the tow bar (no electrics don't really need them here for a jet ski during the day) and seeing if there is any way on earth to hack some Barbados maps into the sat nav (from what I've read it sounds unlikely even though I have some Garmin files for here).

Post #10970621st May 2013 1:27 am
Post Reply Back to top
Page 2 of 2 <12
Jump to:  
Previous Topic | Next Topic >