Parky's right!!!
Post Reply  Down to end
Page 1 of 1
SN

Parky's right!!!

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/entertainment/7987426.stm

Hit the nail on the head did our Barnsley man Thumbs Up

And 87% of the UK agree apparently
 Steve N | 21MY Defender | 08MY Discovery 3 (history) | 06MY Discovery 3 (ancient history)   
Post #4506717th Apr 2009 8:52 pm
View user's profile Send private message View poster's gallery Send e-mail Reply with quote
DiscoDad

United Kingdom 2014 Discovery 4 3.0 TDV6 HSE Lux Auto Fuji WhiteDiscovery 4

......and the other 13% probably didn't understand what he was getting at because they are barely educated, ignorant and puerile!

Post #4506787th Apr 2009 9:00 pm
Willy Eckerslike

England 2012 Discovery 4 3.0 SDV6 Commercial XS Auto Firenze RedDiscovery 4

Sad but he's right. Jade was pilloried by the press then put on a pedestal.
 Club Pie n Pea
One life....Fish it
D3 Gone but not forgotten
Club Men of Oak
Club Walnut sniffers
D4 Van owner
Ents long lost Uncle 

Post #4508538th Apr 2009 6:14 am
smac343

England 2008 Discovery 3 TDV6 SE Manual Buckingham BlueDiscovery 3
good on parky

im glad someone with some standing has said what most educated people in the country feel good on parky
 four wheels - Buckingham Blue SE, tints, PTI, (SOLD)

About to sell up and take a Gap year following a VERY full 23yrs 9 months and 24 days (not that im counting) 

Post #4509878th Apr 2009 11:53 am
SN

She was a waster who put herself (through her own stupidity) into the position that led to her own demise - I only feel sorry for her kids. Against all the sh*t she did only two good things in her life as far as I can see:

1. Raise awareness of the condition that killed her and the ways to prevent it.
2. Set her kids up financially
 Steve N | 21MY Defender | 08MY Discovery 3 (history) | 06MY Discovery 3 (ancient history)   
Post #4510128th Apr 2009 12:32 pm
View user's profile Send private message View poster's gallery Send e-mail Reply with quote
innominate

United Kingdom 2015 Discovery 4 3.0 SDV6 HSE Lux Auto Santorini BlackDiscovery 4

That's not on, Steve. She didn't get cancer because of her reality TV exposure. She died younger than any of us should, and her family (mother and sons) deserve our sympathy.
 Mark...  
Post #4513138th Apr 2009 9:47 pm
jkp

Scotland 

Got to agree that the press were not looking out for the girl, but only their own circulation and creating a shambolic frenzied circus. To compare her to Di was taking it a bit far. From a hate figure in the BB house to a Z list when she came out to a villain over Shilpagate and the hatred that followed to a darling of the press prior to death Rolling Eyes

I wonder how much of the cash her boys will see from a mother who will revert to type and a husband who will no longer be famous in a few months.

I would also like to add that any loss of life so young no matter how it happens or transpires is tragic especially when children are directly involved. I feel for her kids.

Post #4513238th Apr 2009 9:57 pm
TSR2

United Kingdom 2005 Discovery 3 TDV6 HSE Auto Stornoway GreyDiscovery 3

I have to agree with Parky Thumbs Up but let's not forget that she isn't the only one spawned by reality TV. She was just one of many talentless people made famous by mindless (but powerful) scum we call "the media". Whether it be the cheap reality TV programs or the average standard gutter press all have managed to dumb down the media to a point that people accept standards of behavior and life that wouldn't have been acceptable 50 years ago when people didn't have the wealth they have now. What is happening to this country. Don't they realise what they see on their TV and in their papers is mostly fantasy (What I meant to say really was Bo**ocks.)or are they all just sheep. Sheep Sheep

Here endeth todays rant!!

Post #4513498th Apr 2009 10:28 pm
SN

innominate wrote:
That's not on, Steve. She didn't get cancer because of her reality TV exposure. She died younger than any of us should, and her family (mother and sons) deserve our sympathy.

I have it on reliable professional opinion that she completely and utterly ignored all professional advice she was given over smear results she had had - therefore she got exactly what was coming to her. I agree with you over her family - and did say so over her sons.

And before anyone asks - this subject is slightly close to home right now
Post #4513708th Apr 2009 10:51 pm
View user's profile Send private message View poster's gallery Send e-mail Post Reply
Post Reply Back to top
Page 1 of 1
Jump to:  
Previous Topic | Next Topic >