Forum · Gallery · Wiki · Shop · Sponsors
DISCO3.CO.UK > My Discovery 3

Does any one have any history of my disco 3 V8
Post Reply  Down to end
Page 1 of 1
dukeofplwmp

United Kingdom 2005 Discovery 3 4.4 V8 HSE Auto Zermatt SilverDiscovery 3
Does any one have any history of my disco 3 V8

Hi New here I am on my second disco 3. First car was black 07 TDV6 HSE fantastic car why did I sell it? It kept getting vandalised £4000 worth in the year I had it from new.
My current Disco is my big concern, I think it is a total dog! I have owned it just over 6 months as opposed to had it for that time! You know where this is going! It is a LR Used Approved car but when it was delivered it had a duplicate service book with 3 service stamps from Matford LR the supplying dealer that took it to 47K but it had done 60K! To say I am unhappy is an under statement! Then the problems started hence why I suspect the history has been withheld? I know the first owner was Land Rover then the second was a guy in Breacon but I have no idea what has happened to it does anyone have any info?
Reg No BN05 OMW 4.4 V8 petrol HSE.
I have rejected it following it failing once too many times and causing us to have a head on crash in last months snow with a tractor! Last saw it on the back of a lorry on its way back to Matford 5 weeks ago. I am getting the usual non Big Cry customer care from all concerned. Big Cry

Post #60665119th Feb 2010 11:03 pm
Post Reply Back to top
Page 1 of 1
Jump to:  
Previous Topic | Next Topic >