Forum · Gallery · Wiki · Shop · Sponsors
DISCO3.CO.UK > General (D4)

New 2013 D4 XE missing Haram Kardon ICE/7 display
Post Reply  Down to end
Page 1 of 1
gordi749

Ireland 2013 Discovery 4 3.0 TDV6 S Auto Santorini BlackDiscovery 4
New 2013 D4 XE missing Haram Kardon ICE/7 display

I just went to my LR dealer to check on our New LR 4 7 seater XE Very Happy which It will be ready for collection on Monday but unfortunately noted the basic LR stereo system (no Harman speaker logos) and 4 inch display instead of the expected Harman Kardon ICE system / 7 inch display Sad .
When I ordered the XE (sits between the UK S & GS model spec) I was reassured by 3 different dealers that the 2013 7 seat XE was identical to the 2013 5 Seater Utility XE present in all their show rooms which includes the Harman Kardon Ice/7 inch display as standard specification and I made specific I reference to it.
I have the spec sheet from another dealer which clearly states the ICE system is standard spec on 2013 XE (oddly with 4inch display)

I am guessing that LR Ireland has added ICE / 7 inch display to their factory build spec for the 5 seater utility XE but neglected to update the 7 seater XE factory build spec as it has little or no sales here.

Is it a simple retro fit ( are wires present for amp etc) if I can reach agreement with dealer/landrover ?
 2007 S+ or LE
just arrived 2013 XE seater 

Post #107668123rd Mar 2013 3:18 pm
Post Reply Back to top
Page 1 of 1
Jump to:  
Previous Topic | Next Topic >