DISCO3.CO.UK > Europe

LR Czech Republic
Post Reply  Down to end
Page 2 of 2 <12
hst

Czech Republic 2006 Discovery 3 TDV6 HSE Auto Buckingham BlueDiscovery 3
LR service in Prague

Hi all Czech members.
Any suggestion for the good price/value service or workshop in or around Prague?
I'm currently using the britishmotors.cz guys. In generall have to say I'm satisfied with them. But as my disco came out of warranty last year so I do not need to use authorised dealer anymore.
Thanks
Jan

Post #94689425th Jun 2012 7:33 pm
Popelka

Czech Republic 

I live near Uvaly (Praha do Kolin road) and remember seeing a place sign posted for landrovers in a village off to the left of that main road going in direction of Kolin.

meaning that between Praha and Uvaly off the main road is a place, but as I write this reply neither me or SWMBO can remember the village name.
we spot it as we go between Uvaly and 'cerny most', Praha.

Next week we are off to UK for a week so cant help look to confirm until we return (busy schedule, not much help really). dont know what they do for landrovers but it's a starting point.

another option I can give is, one of the team on another shift, helped our manger on a 2nd hand range rover he brought to Czech from UK so has contacts with a garage that works on LR products; unfortunately he's on vacation now and next week I go; so again a delay (sorry Embarassed ). I can PM you his email address and send him an email to explain the contact points, he knows I follow LR forum as we have talks about cars......
I have to wait till tomorrow night as I've just finsished days shift and tomorrow start nights to check his personal email address on the list at work. Thumbs Up
 Experience is a difficult teacher, because she gives the test first and then the lesson afterwards!!!!  
Post #94695025th Jun 2012 8:33 pm
View user's profile Send private message View poster's gallery Send e-mail Reply with quote
hst

Czech Republic 2006 Discovery 3 TDV6 HSE Auto Buckingham BlueDiscovery 3

ok, thanks for it. I trave this road time to time, so I'll keep eyes open...
It's no hurry, so far no any major troubles with disco, exept the changed EGR valve and cracked engine air intake hose.

Post #94697425th Jun 2012 9:20 pm
Popelka

Czech Republic 

wanting to find it now I have returned from UK AND due to road works stopping our usual path to 'Cernyy Most'.
I found the place I saw.

try

https://maps.google.com/maps?q=P%C5%99i%C5...168.6,,0,0
 Experience is a difficult teacher, because she gives the test first and then the lesson afterwards!!!!  
Post #95383312th Jul 2012 4:04 pm
View user's profile Send private message View poster's gallery Send e-mail Post Reply
Post Reply Back to top
Page 2 of 2 <12
Jump to:  
Previous Topic | Next Topic >