Forum · Gallery · Wiki · Shop · Sponsors
DISCO3.CO.UK > Dealership & Sponsor Feedback

Shout out and thanks
Post Reply  Down to end
Page 1 of 1
RogB

United Kingdom 
Shout out and thanks

Went to see another user on here yesterday who lives locally to me.

Enabled timed park heater for me Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
I was also after getting the fairy lights enabled for DRL and anything else that could be enabled as well.

Unfortunately my XS spec does not even appear to have the LED's fitted so he was unable to get them working despite trying the various DRL settings on IID, and jumpering the fuses over. He was very patient, methodical and knowledgable.

The user is Cradgebank (aka Richard). A thoroughly nice and extremely helpful guy. It was a pleasure to meet him.

He is currently in the process of setting up a workshop unit to carry on his hobby as a lover of the green oval and is located close to Mansfield, Notts. I can certainly recommend giving him a PM on here to see if he can help you out.

once again a big thank you to Cradgebank for all your help yesterday Thumbs Up Thumbs Up [/u]

Post #209399621st Oct 2019 7:03 am
Famousfive

Ukraine 2013 Discovery 4 3.0 TDV6 GS Auto Loire BlueDiscovery 4

Sounds great. Hope he didn't spend too much time tying to get your fairy lights working Laughing
The only Halogen lights that came with the fairy lights were on the MY11 Landmark. For his information if you had bought some Xenons he could have enabled that (and the fairy lights) for you. The extra light output is impressive Thumbs Up
 Stolen - D4 Loire Blue
D4 Bali Blue 

Post #209399821st Oct 2019 7:16 am
RogB

United Kingdom 

spent quite a while actually going through DRL, Scandinavian and Canadian options Laughing

its weird as visually the lights appear to have all the necessary hardware but obviously dont. All for the sake of LR saving a few pennies (literally!) to put the LED's in place.

changing to Xenons is an option, but an expensive one given that i have other stuff i want to do first, so ill just go for bulb upgrades initially.

Post #209400221st Oct 2019 7:36 am
Post Reply Back to top
Page 1 of 1
Jump to:  
Previous Topic | Next Topic >