DISCO3.CO.UK > Technical (D4)

Keyless entry error codes, lots and lots of them
Post Reply  Down to end
Page 1 of 1
DSL
Keeper of the wheelie bin 

Ukraine 
Keyless entry error codes, lots and lots of them

Any thoughts? No date/mileage data but it seems every part of the system has had a hissy fit. Wonder if it could be when I tried to switch off the keyless entry malarkie (3 x light button then unlock). System is working fine, even though can't switch it off.

KVM-Keyless

B10C9-1C (68 ) Interior front antenna - General electrical failure - circuit voltage out of range
B10C8-1C (68 ) Interior center antenna - General electrical failure - circuit voltage out of range
B10C7-1C (68 ) Interior luggage compartment antenna - General electrical failure - circuit voltage out of range
B10C6-1C (68 ) Exterior luggage compartment antenna - General electrical failure - circuit voltage out of range
B1336-1C (68 ) Front left door external antenna - General electrical failure - circuit voltage out of range
B10CA-1C (68 ) Rear left door handle antenna - General electrical failure - circuit voltage out of range
B1337-1C (68 ) Front right door external antenna - General electrical failure - circuit voltage out of range
B10CB-1C (68 ) Rear right door handle antenna - General electrical failure - circuit voltage out of range
B133D-1C (68 ) Loadspace/interior boot antenna - General electrical failure - circuit voltage out of range
B1335-1C (68 ) Front triangulation/loadspace antenna - General electrical failure - circuit voltage out of range

Post #19226565th Mar 2018 4:27 pm
MarkOne

Scotland 2014 Discovery 4 3.0 SDV6 HSE Lux Auto Corris GreyDiscovery 4

Maybe that’s what’s happened, I’d just clear them and see how it go’s, if it’s working I wouldn’t concern myself, as I’m sure you’re not to bothered.

Mine is going into to dealers for a new turbo and rotary gear knob Whistle

Post #19226595th Mar 2018 4:32 pm
View user's profile Send private message View poster's gallery Send e-mail Reply with quote
DSL

Ukraine 

Just been out again. Checked for codes, none, and then tried killing keyless enty again, still no luck (in case it needed coded cleared), and it didn't leave any codes.

Post #19226685th Mar 2018 4:47 pm
MarkOne

Scotland 2014 Discovery 4 3.0 SDV6 HSE Lux Auto Corris GreyDiscovery 4

There has to be slightly different versions of the keyless entry, or maybe dealer updates has had an effect on some for them to work. Strange how some can disable and some can’t. Gap you would think could get to the bottom of this.

Post #19226735th Mar 2018 4:58 pm
View user's profile Send private message View poster's gallery Send e-mail Reply with quote
TigerRecovery

Wales 2016 Discovery 4 3.0 SDV6 Landmark LE Auto Waitomo GreyDiscovery 4

The -68 on all those faults shows that they are event codes, something has happened that triggered the event, possibly interference, possibly someone trying to do something to the vehicle.

Have you had problems with starting where it needed a boost pack?
 1972 Range Rover Classic 2 door V8
2013 Land Rover Discovery 4 HSE - SCRAPPED
2016 Land Rover Discovery 4 Landmark
2022 Volvo XC40 T5 PHEV 282HP FWD 3 cylinder! 

Post #19226755th Mar 2018 5:06 pm
DSL

Ukraine 

No, never needed jumper or boost started. It could be the second battery which is connected to the main one via a solenoid, so as a result she starts with twin set up. I haven't had the nee to look at the faults since last summer, just looked today as I wanted to see how many keys were programmed to the car.

Will look a bit more often now. Laughing

Post #19226795th Mar 2018 5:10 pm
Post Reply Back to top
Page 1 of 1
Jump to:  
Previous Topic | Next Topic >