Forum · Gallery · Wiki · Shop · Sponsors
DISCO3.CO.UK > Off Topic - Humour, Rants & Pointless Posts

I don't care
Post Reply  Down to end
Page 1 of 2 12>
ayrshiredisco

Scotland 2005 Discovery 3 TDV6 S Manual Buckingham BlueDiscovery 3
I don't care

Now this might of been posted before but since JMC posted his rant about the Silent Muslim Majority i thought i'd share an e-mail that i received yesterday. Now like JMC i don't often even read these sorts of e-mails but because of who sent it i thought it must be worth a read. After reading it i find myself sharing in this ladies view I don't care, and excuse the over patriotism..........

One Ticked Canadian Woman (AMEN SO TRUE)

HURRAY FOR THE LADY WHO WROTE THIS LETTER, WE ALL THINK THE SAME BUT HAVE NO GUTS TO PUT IN THE PRESS, GOD BLESS HER AND HER HAVING THE BALLS TO SPEAK UP.

This was written by a Canadian woman, but oh how it also applies to the U.S. , U.K. and Australia

THIS ONE PACKS A FIRM PUNCH Written by a housewife in New Brunswick , to her local newspaper. This is one Ticked off lady.

'Are we fighting a war on terror or aren't we?
Was it or was it not started by Islamic people who brought it to our shores on September 11, 2001 and Have continually threatened to do so since?
Were people from all over the world, not brutally murdered that day, in downtown Manhattan, across the Potomac from the nation's capitol and in a Field in Pennsylvania?
Did nearly three thousand men, women and children die a horrible, burning Or crushing death that day, or didn't they?

And I'm supposed to care that a few Taliban were claiming to be tortured by a justice system of the nation they come from and are fighting against in A brutal insurgency.
I'll start caring when Osama bin Laden turns himself in and repents for Incinerating all those innocent people on 9/11. I'll care about the Koran when the fanatics in the Middle East start caring about the Holy Bible, the mere belief of which is a crime punishable by Beheading in Afghanistan

I'll care when these thugs tell the world they are sorry for hacking off Nick Berg's head while Berg screamed through his gurgling slashed throat. I'll care when the cowardly so-called 'insurgents' in Afghanistan come out and fight like men instead of disrespecting their own religion by hiding in Mosques. I'll care when the mindless zealots who blows themselves up in search of nirvana care about the innocent children within range of their suicide Bombs.

I'll care when the Canadian media stops pretending that their freedom of speech on stories is more important than the lives of the soldiers on the Ground or their families waiting a home to hear about them when something happens.

In the meantime, when I hear a story about a CANADIAN soldier roughing up an Insurgent terrorist to obtain information, know this: I don't care.. When I see a wounded terrorist get shot in the head when he is told not to move because he might be booby-trapped, you can take it to the bank ........... I don't care.

When I hear that a prisoner, who was issued a Koran and a prayer mat, and fed 'special' food that is paid for by my tax dollars, is complaining that his holy book is being is handled,'
you can absolutely believe in your heart of hearts:............. I don't care. And oh, by the way, I've noticed that sometimes it's spelled 'Koran' and Other times 'Quran.' Well, Jimmy Crack Corn you guessed it, ................ I don't care!!

If you agree with this viewpoint, pass this on to all your E-mail friends Sooner or later, it'll get to the people responsible for this ridiculous Behav iour!

If you don't agree, then by all means hit the delete button. Should you choose the latter, then please don't complain when more atrocities committed By radical Muslims happen here in our great Country! And may I add: 'Some people spend an entire lifetime wondering if they made a difference in The world. But, the Soldiers don't have that problem.'

I have another quote that I would like to add, AND.......I hope you forward all this.

One last thought for the day: Only five defining forces have ever offered to die for you:

1. Jesus Christ

2. The Canadian Soldier.

3. The British Soldier..

4. The US Soldier, and

5. The Australian Soldier

One died for your soul, the other 4 for your freedom.
 If in doubt............flat out.

Buck blue with mantec, abar, roolights and some of uncle rays finest
club blanked egr's
dark silver mini cooper s 

Post #48013511th Jun 2009 8:31 pm
SN

But... all of those muslim suicide bombers would say that they were dying for a cause, for their people Confused

Good God! That was a bit even handed for me? Embarassed
 Steve N | 21MY Defender | 08MY Discovery 3 (history) | 06MY Discovery 3 (ancient history)   
Post #48013811th Jun 2009 8:34 pm
View user's profile Send private message View poster's gallery Send e-mail Reply with quote
NJF

It's bigotry, pure and simple. The writer is taking your emotions for a ride. He's using you.

http://myrightwingdad.blogspot.com/2009/05...ditor.html

Form your own opinion. Read good newspapers like the Economist, the Financial Times, the Wall Street Journal, and stay on your guard, because no newspaper is without opinion.

Form your own opinion. Read books - lots of books. Read history. Dont believe this e-mail. It's manipulative, and it has the classic signature of a bigoted chain mail. It aims only to foster hatred, and the people who died on 9/11 and through the West's operations in the Middle East don't deserve to be remembered by such a viscious witness. Nor do the people of the Middle Eastern states in whose countries the Western powers have operated deserve to be dehumanised and abused in that manner. They are human, too. They have husbands, wives and children. They love and grieve like us. They bleed and die when that rocket dashes through a window to rip their families apart. Modern war is not "hi-tech": it's as brutal as it ever was, and it draws in civilians, as it ever did. Our politicians (most noble race!) had better have just cause to do what they are doing in our name, spilling our soldiers' and others' blood. Why, then, do they struggle to explain their reasons?

Since the author cited Christ: for God's sake don't be taken in by such an obvious incitement to hatred.

Read this book: http://www.amazon.co.uk/Great-War-Civilisa...184115007X

But watch out. The author's a journo. Read lots more books before you make up your mind. But that e-mail is vile bigotry.

Post #48019611th Jun 2009 10:46 pm
CG

England 2006 Discovery 3 TDV6 S Manual Zermatt SilverDiscovery 3

NJF wrote:
It's bigotry, pure and simple. The writer is taking your emotions for a ride.

the detail as laid out is not untrue - is it?

"I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realize that what you read is not what I meant" 

Post #48021111th Jun 2009 11:05 pm
View user's profile Send private message View poster's gallery Send e-mail Reply with quote
Jonty

Kenya 2007 Discovery 3 4.4 V8 HSE Auto Java BlackDiscovery 3

What a load of Censored .

The last para with Jesus and the list is especially Censored .

Last edited by Jonty on 11th Jun 2009 11:13 pm. Edited 1 time in total 
Post #48021811th Jun 2009 11:10 pm
DG
Site Moderator 

Wales 

CG wrote:

the detail as laid out is not untrue - is it?

Eh ? Confused ...what about the bit about Jesus Christ ? Whistle

You know ....from that truthful book ...The Bible Rolling with laughter Rolling with laughter Bow down
 21 year LR veteran > D2 GS 2003 > D3 S 2006 > D3 HSE 2009 > D4 HSE 2013 > D4 HSE 2015 > D5 HSE 2018 > DS HSE R-Dynamic P300e 2021  
Post #48021911th Jun 2009 11:13 pm
NoDo$h

Ukraine 

NJF wrote:
the people who died on 9/11 and through the West's operations in the Middle East don't deserve to be remembered by such a viscious witness. Nor do the people of the Middle Eastern states in whose countries the Western powers have operated deserve to be dehumanised and abused in that manner.

Bow down Bow down Bow down

Fingers crossed there are similar sentiments being expressed on the other side of the fence that the politicos of this world seem so keen to maintain and reinforce, for all our sakes.
 I know it's not considered "kind" to say no these days, but no. Just no, ok? And if it's not ok, still no.  
Post #48026412th Jun 2009 2:15 am
Mike40

United Kingdom 2006 Discovery 3 TDV6 S Auto Rimini RedDiscovery 3

I must confess that when I first read this I was in agreement with a lot of the comments.....I don't care either!

However having thought about it, I realise that I must care or we are no better than the people we despise. If we don’t care if soldiers or policemen shoot suspects in the head or that we torture people to get confessions when do we say stop? Only this week six policemen were suspended in the Met for allegedly dunking suspect’s heads under water to obtain information. If we accept this then it is a slippery slope to having a society exactly opposite to the one we are trying to defend.

Don’t get me wrong, I’m no liberal when it comes to crime and I’d lock every murderer and paedophile up for the rest of their lives with no parole. I hate seeing this country of ours descend into a lawless society with no respect for anyone or anything.

Do I care if a convicted prisoner doesn’t like the food on moral or religious grounds, or the toilet paper is too hard? No!

Do I care if a person waving a gun around, that turns out to be a replica gets shot in the head. No

Do I care if a joy rider failing to stop gets shot in the head? No

Do I care if a man is shot in the head because he might be a Muslim with a bomb in his rucksack? Yes I do. I’m not saying you can’t shoot him, but you had better be prepared to face a jury of your peers and defend your decision to do so.

This is all a bit thought provoking for a Friday in the office. We should really be discussing DG’s dogging activities for the coming weekend….
Razz
 ------------------------------
"Ruby" Rimini Red
Rimini Red 06MY TDV6 S
Xenons, Bright Pack, Climate Pack,
BAS Magic Box and Remap
ITG Air Filter
ERG's Blanked (Woody32)
Huge Permagrin

Suzuki GSX1400, Triumph Daytona 1200, Yamaha RD500LC, Norton 850 Commando, MV Agusta 1090 Brutale, Honda Hornet 900, Honda 600 Tansalp, Matchless 750, AJS 650CSR......plus very understanding wife! 

Post #48037712th Jun 2009 11:33 am
NoDo$h

Ukraine 

The coming week? Is that like the working week for people with priapism?
 I know it's not considered "kind" to say no these days, but no. Just no, ok? And if it's not ok, still no.  
Post #48038412th Jun 2009 11:45 am
Mike40

Quote:
priapism?

Word of the week.....I had to look that up. 8)

SWMBO has a work colleague who snapped his a few weeks ago!! Shocked
"Ruby" Rimini Red
Rimini Red 06MY TDV6 S
BAS Magic Box and Remap
ITG Air Filter
ERG's Blanked (Woody32)
Huge Permagrin

Suzuki GSX1400, Triumph Daytona 1200, Yamaha RD500LC, Norton 850 Commando, MV Agusta 1090 Brutale, Honda Hornet 900, Honda 600 Tansalp, Matchless 750, AJS 650CSR......plus very understanding wife! 

Post #48038612th Jun 2009 11:50 am
NoDo$h

Ukraine 

It's one of those words you just can't keep down. Every now and again it will pop up and then it sticks around for ages Thumbs Up

Snapped it?! Shocked Big Cry
Post #48039312th Jun 2009 11:56 am
Mike40

I had never heard of it before but after a bit of internet reading I am a lot more careful these days... Sheep

There is no "penis bone," but you can break your penis all the same. It's called penile fracture, and it's not a subtle injury. When it happens, there's "an audible pop or snap." Then the penis turns black and blue. And there's terrible pain. It also bends sharply to one side. Medical help needs to be sought urgently.

Penile fracture is rare, and it typically happens to younger men because their erections tend to be quite rigid.

Here's how to avoid penile fracture: don't use your penis too roughly. A common way that penile fracture happens, is when a man is thrusting too hard and fast during sex, and slams into his partner's pubic bone. Also, a woman who moves wildly while on top of a man during sex can break a man's penis.

Drugging SWMBO before sex is now acceptable pratice to safeguard my John Thomas from the risk of snapping!! Very Happy
"Ruby" Rimini Red
Rimini Red 06MY TDV6 S
BAS Magic Box and Remap
ITG Air Filter
ERG's Blanked (Woody32)
Huge Permagrin

Post #48039712th Jun 2009 12:06 pm
SN

For those that are considering googling for priapism at work be aware it'll probably set off the odd internet firewall alarm bell in the IT department Rolling Eyes

Too late!
 Steve N | 21MY Defender | 08MY Discovery 3 (history) | 06MY Discovery 3 (ancient history)   
Post #48040012th Jun 2009 12:08 pm
NoDo$h

Ukraine 

So last week I got you with the fat old trollop on her bike, this week it's stiffies.

What embarrassment can I bring you next week I wonder? Whistle
Post #48041312th Jun 2009 12:25 pm
JF Lux

Luxembourg 2008 Discovery 3 TDV6 HSE Auto Java BlackDiscovery 3

I was going to pass comment on the OP...

Instead I'm sitting here cringing with my legs tightly crossed after reading Mike40's post...

(I think SWMBO will be getting a restful sleep tonight after reading that clinical description...)
 The next American ex-pat that calls it a "truck" is going to find out what 2.7 tons feels like on their foot...

Club "yes, I too have had the EGR's replaced..."
Club "yes, I too have had the compressor replaced..."
Club "yes, I too once had the car at the dealer for a couple of weeks nearly 4 weeks over 4 weeks...5 weeks"
Club "yes, I too have had EPB failure..."
Club "yes, I too get mysterious bings and bongs..." 

Post #48047512th Jun 2009 1:56 pm
Post Reply Back to top
Page 1 of 2 12>
Jump to:  
Previous Topic | Next Topic >