Forum · Gallery · Wiki · Shop · Sponsors
DISCO3.CO.UK > My Discovery 4

Hello again, new HSE
Post Reply  Down to end
Page 1 of 1
Gravistar

New Zealand 
Hello again, new HSE

I missed my old Disco 3 so much I've gone and done it again. An HSE this time round with a few factory fitted bits. Picking it up soon, can't wait. It's the first light interior I've had so looking forward to that. Good to be back reading this site, I was an early member back when. Hopefully the EPB now works Bow down. Looking forward to the new engine too. Colour combo is very 'out there' for me, I'm a play safe silver and black person usually Laughing Cheers.

Spec' is: HSE, Tow Pack, Surround Cameras, DVD, TV, IPod Heated Steering Wheel, Side Steps, Adaptive Xenon Headlights

Colour: Bali Blue, Almond, Grand Black Wood

Click image to enlarge

Click image to enlarge

Click image to enlarge

Post #7127606th Nov 2010 12:27 am
Heyloft

United Kingdom 2015 Discovery 4 3.0 TDV6 HSE Lux Auto Fuji WhiteDiscovery 4

Congratulations!,

It's a good colour combination. The light interior doesn't show "dust and bits" as much as the dark interior. I've had black, gray, green on an autobiography and the lightstone (as i think it used to be called is my favourite)

Couple of tips with the light interior.

In this wet and crappy weather use rubber mats, or a set of dark ones if you remembered to keep them from a D3, I have one on the drivers side laid over the light mat (kept in the boot) for when I am shooting or places muddy!

The light leather is easy to keep clean if you do it regularly. Much harder if you leave dirt to get ground in. And if you are partial to wearing a leather belt, pay particular attention to the seat area that it is in contact with. Two natural hides and the darker one will rub off.

A leather thong and a skirt wearer and you've got your work cut out Whistle

Enjoy the D4 Thumbs Up
 Wot's that in Old Money

Fuji White D4 HSE-LUX
rear entertainment
TV
TPMS
Park Heater
Centre Console cooler box 

Post #7127726th Nov 2010 1:50 am
doubledoom

England 2011 Discovery 4 3.0 TDV6 HSE Auto Stornoway GreyDiscovery 4

I would recommend the addition of the side protection to the doors. Its a dealer accessory and will protect your doors from the stupid who dont care about other peoples cars or intentionally do it because you have a new car or a 4wd.

I also think the side protection helps improve the side profile of the car which can look a bit bland without them.

Post #7128326th Nov 2010 11:28 am
Gravistar

New Zealand 

Rubber mats and side bars thanks. I did wonder about the carpet mats being upto it but didn't want to stack too many layers around the pedals. Maybe worth getting some seat covers too.

Side bars are a very good extra, I'll ask the dealer to add them. Hopefully the side steps will offer a bit of protection.

I Haven't seen this colour combo in the light of day yet so that'll be interesting Confused . Thanks for the great tips Thumbs Up Cheers.

Post #7129876th Nov 2010 8:02 pm
Post Reply Back to top
Page 1 of 1
Jump to:  
Previous Topic | Next Topic >