DISCO3.CO.UK > Dealership & Sponsor Feedback

Guy Salmon Stockport
Post Reply  Down to end
Page 1 of 1
Gareth
Site Moderator 

United Kingdom 
Guy Salmon Stockport

Just got my car back from GS, and have to report excellent service. They have heeded my (and probably many others) advice, that it was almost impossible to contact the person you needed to speak to, the lines were always busy, and the poor switchboard lady was run of her feet trying to fend off frustrated customers. A call back was also a rarity.

Now, I was allocated a service manager (Derek) who went out of his way to keep me informed and offered me a car if mine was not completed on day one although I did not request or need one.

The BIG difference was the simple act of Derek giving me his business card with his personal and mobile numbers.

This made it so easy for me to check on progress, and time my day perfectly around the completion of the work.

They also seem to have done a good job on the car also Thumbs Up

Post #465999th Mar 2006 5:23 pm
Cliff H

England 2006 Discovery 3 TDV6 S Auto Zermatt SilverDiscovery 3

Others dealers should certainly take note of that one Thumbs Up
 Zermatt silver 06 reg.

Gone but not forgotten !!! 

Post #466019th Mar 2006 5:24 pm
View user's profile Send private message View poster's gallery Send e-mail Reply with quote
SN

I can concur with Gareth - the servicing guys have their act together - when I had the Air Sensor replaced I was allocated to a service manager (John), dealt with personally (by him) and he also handed me his Business Card.

When I got the car back, he gave me a complete run through what they'd done and why. Top Marks. Very Happy

When filling in the Survey on them, I only had one whinge - there's often nowhere to park! (having been a near weekly visitor since the end of january, believe me, I know!) Wink

Oh and drop in on a weekend - the blonde girl on the desk is drop dead gorgeous and has legs that go on and on and on.... Very Happy
 Steve N | 21MY Defender | 08MY Discovery 3 (history) | 06MY Discovery 3 (ancient history)   
Post #466079th Mar 2006 5:37 pm
View user's profile Send private message View poster's gallery Send e-mail Reply with quote
Mossy

United Kingdom 2006 Discovery 3 4.4 V8 HSE Auto Zambezi SilverDiscovery 3

qzdcg8 wrote:

Oh and drop in on a weekend - the blonde girl on the desk is drop dead gorgeous and has legs that go on and on and on.... Very Happy

Stockport's not that far away from Chester is it?
 D3 HSE V8...  
Post #466099th Mar 2006 5:44 pm
SN

Mossy wrote:
qzdcg8 wrote:

Stockport's not that far away from Chester is it?

T'other end of M56 - about 35 miles from you! 1 hour round trip - easy! Speaking of visiting other LR dealers, I am considering having a wander up to Stratstone Landrover in Mayfair in the week in me scruffs just to see what reaction I get especially when they find I've actually got one of their beasties... Wink
 Steve N | 21MY Defender | 08MY Discovery 3 (history) | 06MY Discovery 3 (ancient history)   
Post #466169th Mar 2006 6:01 pm
Gareth
Site Moderator 

United Kingdom 

Quote:
hen filling in the Survey on them, I only had one whinge - there's often nowhere to park! (having been a near weekly visitor since the end of january, believe me, I know!) Wink

Yes that is a good point, but I think its not necessarily GS fault. The Toyota and Fiat dealers next door seem to be as bad. I notice the off-road capability of the Land Rovers iss used when they park them on the grass (now very muddy).

Post #466229th Mar 2006 6:22 pm
simon

United Kingdom 2011 Discovery 4 3.0 SDV6 HSE Auto Fuji WhiteDiscovery 4

qzdcg8 wrote:
Speaking of visiting other LR dealers, I am considering having a wander up to Stratstone Landrover in Mayfair in the week in me scruffs just to see what reaction I get especially when they find I've actually got one of their beasties... Wink

Should have said... they are up the street from the hotel I've been in for 3 nights... very small and usually full of RRS.

-s

Post #466299th Mar 2006 6:44 pm
Post Reply Back to top
Page 1 of 1
Jump to:  
Previous Topic | Next Topic >