DISCO3.CO.UK > Maintenance & Mods (D3)

Front fog lights
Post Reply  Down to end
Page 1 of 1
lrd3 Ruud

Netherlands 2009 Discovery 3 TDV6 XS Auto BournvilleDiscovery 3
Front fog lights

Hi guys,

I am in the middle of getting all the parts together to install front fog lights in my bumper.
This has been discussed before, lots of times.
I checked with my dealer here and he told me that i couldn't change my lightswitch.
Reason was, i have a light adjustment system.
He told me there are no light switches with fog light operation and headlight adjustment available.??? Sad
Does anybody heart about that before?

Thanx, Ruud
 Happy are those who dream dreams and are willing to pay the price to see them come true.

MODS:
-TJM-OX 9500 winch, Dyneema winch rope, RLD hidden winch mount, RLD sump guard, RLD rock sliders, 2" OME suspension lift, Traxide dual battery system, B.A.S. remap, B.A.S. fbh controller, Cooper LTZ 285x60 R18, Fog lights, Viair 330 onboard air system, Victron 600watt 220v inverter, FR rear underbody protection (in progress)

Yep, still bits in progress, but we'll get there eventually!! 

Post #73463120th Dec 2010 5:46 pm
View user's profile Send private message View poster's gallery Send e-mail Reply with quote
rnlisg

England 2008 Discovery 3 TDV6 GS Auto Zermatt SilverDiscovery 3

hi ruud
contact nick(tlo)he will let you know what you need,part no,s prices and availability etc,you may have to leave it till after christmas,i spoke to him last week and am sure he is now off.
did you manage to get any fogs from fleabay?
sandy
Thumbs Up
 s/steel side tubes,door trims with bright inlay,front and rear light guards,half chrome mirror caps,mud flaps,chrome finishers on boot and rear bumper step,chrome finishers round gear shift and cup holders,chrome door handle covers.d/4 grille conversion,chrome foglamp bezzells,parrot bluetooth.***sadly missed**********  
Post #73470820th Dec 2010 8:24 pm
lrd3 Ruud

Hi Sandy,
I have send Nick a pm, will see when he answers.
Hopefully he can help me out.
I am looking on Ebay just now, had a pair last week but lost it on the last day. Sad
There are some lights, but no black bezzels, wiring looms or light switches.

Thanx again, Ruud Thumbs Up
 Happy are those who dream dreams and are willing to pay the price to see them come true.

MODS:
-TJM-OX 9500 winch, Dyneema winch rope, RLD hidden winch mount, RLD sump guard, RLD rock sliders, 2" OME suspension lift, Traxide dual battery system, B.A.S. remap, B.A.S. fbh controller, Cooper LTZ 285x60 R18, Fog lights, Viair 330 onboard air system, Victron 600watt 220v inverter, FR rear underbody protection (in progress)

Post #73590222nd Dec 2010 7:54 pm
View user's profile Send private message View poster's gallery Send e-mail Reply with quote
rnlisg

England 2008 Discovery 3 TDV6 GS Auto Zermatt SilverDiscovery 3
fogs and bits

hi ruud
as far as i remember,the new light switch was around £25,the loom about £22 and the std black bezzells were £5,i was lucky with the set of lamps from "nismo"as they had the chrome bezzells.i have found a post from end of oct from "roamingman"he had a bumper with fogs in,(but i had allready agreed with nismo to have his)it may be worth a mail to him,he may still have the fogs Wink
sandy
Thumbs Up
 s/steel side tubes,door trims with bright inlay,front and rear light guards,half chrome mirror caps,mud flaps,chrome finishers on boot and rear bumper step,chrome finishers round gear shift and cup holders,chrome door handle covers.d/4 grille conversion,chrome foglamp bezzells,parrot bluetooth.***sadly missed**********  
Post #73619323rd Dec 2010 11:45 am
lrd3 Ruud

Hi Sandy,

Thanks for the tip. Thumbs Up
I have send a pm to Roamingman, hopefully he still got them.

Thanx again, Ruud Thumbs Up

MODS:

Post #73652423rd Dec 2010 10:33 pm
View user's profile Send private message View poster's gallery Send e-mail Post Reply
Post Reply Back to top
Page 1 of 1
Jump to:  
Previous Topic | Next Topic >