DISCO3.CO.UK > Dealership & Sponsor Feedback

Cambrian Aberystwyth - Excellent service A+++++
Post Reply  Down to end
Page 1 of 1
Blaserman

England 2005 Discovery 3 TDV6 SE Manual Adriatic BlueDiscovery 3
Cambrian Aberystwyth - Excellent service A+++++

Hi Guys
Reading some of the other posts on here I thought I would tell you all about the excellent customer service I have recieved from my new dealer.
I have just bought a D3 SE from Cambrian land rover, in Aberystwyth, the service I have recieved has been second to none. Thumbs Up I purchased the car at lunch time on the Monday, the salesman phoned me at gone 1900 hrs on Monday night to let me know the finance had gone through at 5% in a credit crunch! Thud Tuesday I phoned and asked for a full four wheel alignment to be carried out and a full service and recharge on the air con, the reply "certianly sir". Wednesday they phoned again to tell me the car was having a full 1001 point check and the only fault was a weak reversing sensor. They also told me the car had already had a computer upgrade in June but LR had updated the system again and they were currently uploading the new software. Thumbs Up Thursday they phoned to say the work was completed and they had replaced not just the two front tyres but all four, and the vehicle was currently having a complete valet in the showroom. I thought it was great to be kept informed from start to finish. Thumbs Up
I collected the car on Friday afternoon, with no problems at all, the salesman is also sorting one of the anniversary bears out for my 2 year old. Thumbs Up
An hour after collecting the vehicle the Sat nav threw up a disk error! took it straight back, fixed within 5 mins.
Since that point I have noticed the key for the tow pack is missing, contacted the dealer this am they are working hard to contact the old owner to sort it.
So for any one in the area needing a great dealer look no further. I would recommend these guys without a doubt. Keep up the good work Cambrian Thumbs Up Thumbs Up Thumbs Up Thumbs Up Thumbs Up Thumbs Up
 "The fate of the wounded lies in the hands of the one who applys the first dressing"

Club MTR

Club Powerplant 

Post #36250220th Oct 2008 6:39 pm
90BHP

United Kingdom 2009 Discovery 3 TDV6 XS Auto Stornoway GreyDiscovery 3

Good to hear Thumbs Up

Ask them to order a new pair of keys and lock for your towbar - will only cost them a few quid. That way you get both keys Thumbs Up
 "To finish first, one first has to finish ...."  
Post #36251020th Oct 2008 6:48 pm
View user's profile Send private message View poster's gallery Send e-mail Reply with quote
Blaserman

Just waiting to hear what news comes from the previous owner, failing that I will.
I am relieved to find a reliable dealer, I have also had some bad experiences with my other local garages.
 "The fate of the wounded lies in the hands of the one who applys the first dressing"

Club MTR

Club Powerplant 

Post #36254220th Oct 2008 7:24 pm
SIMON C

Wales 2008 LR3 TDV6 SE Auto Stornoway GreyLR3

Rob and Jeff in sales are excellent, but the sevice guys are worse than useless you'll be safer giving your 2 year old the spanners Crying or Very sad Had 4 cars from them and still keep going back cos there's no one else, but from my own experience and many other i know there mechanics cant even get simple jobs right Mad would love to tell you some of there better moments but if your happy it's best you dont know Exclamation but i'll tell if you ask Whistle

P.S read the small print on your finance, ours from them was 5% but the APR was 8% when i questioned it they said it's 5% a year. But if you add all the up front fees and end fee's the APR is 8%
 D3 SE auto
D2 2 INCH LIFT, SNORKLE, CHIPED (and scratched)
AND THE WEEKEND TOY 90 3.9V8 AUTO FULL CAGE, WINCH AND LOTS OF EXTRAS! 

Post #36407023rd Oct 2008 11:11 pm
Blaserman

Oh do tell.
I have just sold my pride and joy for this D3, which I love. I dont need any monkeys messing with it!

Club MTR

Club Powerplant 

Post #3675881st Nov 2008 7:55 am
SIMON C

Wales 2008 LR3 TDV6 SE Auto Stornoway GreyLR3

Here are a few scary but true Rolling with laughter

When we colected our RR Sport (the first one they sold) the door seal was damaged, they had the car back to change it, when the wife collected it the door card came off cos they forgot to put the screws back Big Cry A few days later we noticed the door wasn't locking unless you presed the remote twice, so back it went and i explained that there must be something rubbing cos you could see the lock 'twitching' as though somthing was to tight, "no problem we'll ring you later when we've finished". When we got the call it was to say they had pluged it into the computer and the ECU had blown up and the car was stuck in the workshop till a new one could be had whch would be a week , but we could keep their Clio till it was fixed Censored

A friend (Chris) has started up as an idependant L/R mechanic and got a call from a scottish guy who was on holiday and was having trouble with the air bags on a P38 RR. When the guy turned up Chris asked him where he'd heard about him, Aparantly he'd called at Cambrian for help and was told they dont fix P38 RR's and recomended Chris Bow down Bow down the car is a f Censored ing Land Rover and a main dealer recomends someone else cos they cant/wont/dont know how to fix Rolling with laughter

Then theres a local farmer who's Disco 2's oil light came on, stoped straight away and phoned LRA, who put it on a lorry and took it to Cambrian and unloaded it and then the mechanics DROVE IT in to the workshop
OOP'S. They had to pay for a new engine Rolling with laughter

Hope you have beter luck Thumbs Up
 D3 SE auto
D2 2 INCH LIFT, SNORKLE, CHIPED (and scratched)
AND THE WEEKEND TOY 90 3.9V8 AUTO FULL CAGE, WINCH AND LOTS OF EXTRAS! 

Post #3677852nd Nov 2008 12:10 am
AndrewW

United Kingdom 2016 Discovery 4 3.0 SDV6 Graphite LE Auto Orkney GreyDiscovery 4

Looks like I did the right thing - bought mine from Cambrian but get servicing at Yeovil.
 2006 D3 finally swapped for a 2016 D4 Graphite in Graphite grey. No mods  
Post #3677962nd Nov 2008 12:53 am
View user's profile Send private message View poster's gallery Send e-mail Post Reply
Post Reply Back to top
Page 1 of 1
Jump to:  
Previous Topic | Next Topic >