Advertise on DISCO3.CO.UK
Forum · Gallery · Wiki · Shop · Sponsors
DISCO3.CO.UK > My Discovery 3

The Blue Pearl has a new owner
Post Reply  Down to end
Page 3 of 3 <123
SN

I like the way just because the engine has only done 50,000 miles then therefore the WHOLE CAR has only done 50,000 miles...

I wonder if the garage is aware of some of its previous adventures...
 Steve N | 21MY Defender | 08MY Discovery 3 (history) | 06MY Discovery 3 (ancient history)   
Post #5754336th Jan 2010 7:21 pm
View user's profile Send private message View poster's gallery Send e-mail Reply with quote
AndrewS
Tarquin of the Desert 

United Kingdom 

Ahh Bless the dealer should be reported for advertising '1 owner'......Knob Evil or Very Mad
 In the Beginning there was nothing, which exploded.  
Post #5754366th Jan 2010 7:27 pm
Gareth
Site Moderator 

United Kingdom 

I bet you could come with some 'negotiation' points Andrew. You did once upon a time say that if you could find her, you would buy her back Whistle

Post #5754786th Jan 2010 8:22 pm
bluepearl

United Kingdom 2005 Discovery 3 TDV6 HSE Auto Unknown ColourDiscovery 3

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Last edited by bluepearl on 4th Feb 2011 3:53 pm. Edited 1 time in total 
Post #5985307th Feb 2010 12:48 am
MacLeod 313

Scotland 2006 Discovery 3 TDV6 HSE Auto Zambezi SilverDiscovery 3

Humble Pie.......................munch munch munch, or this has to be a wind up. Is it Andrew talking to Andrew Question , even so, if it aint I think by just reading the Autotrader Ad its misleading, untruthful, non factural. Something that needs to be reported IMHO

Post #5985377th Feb 2010 12:54 am
AndrewS
Tarquin of the Desert 

United Kingdom 

bluepearl wrote:
AndrewS wrote:
Ahh Bless the dealer should be reported for advertising '1 owner'......Knob Evil or Very Mad

hi andrew I am the dealer who ended up with your blue pearl, correct me if im wrong but there is only 1 registered company owner from new on the registration document for this vehicle??? i keep being told there is more then 1 owner we advertise according to number of keepers on the log book

just seen the photos, look amazing seems like you had a lot of history with this car, damn didnt think the disco 3 were built for real off road conditions

Hello and welcome bluepearl.
Just for the record, I sold the vehicle to AN Other in Sept07 so that makes 2 owners does it not? Not saying that you are false advertising, but something is defiantly a mis perhaps with the info you have. A quick HPI check will soon sort out this problem.
When I sold the car it had covered 98k had a complete new engine at about 63k or 68k. This was due to the header tank splitting on a long run causing the heads to warp. (yes I had the low level warning, however that message was always on and is another story). Land Rover decided it was cheaper to replace the engine.
The car was 'off roaded' but treated with the greatest of care, the inside was also treated the same way. Upon selling the car we put it back to its original spec, cleaned it polished it and she came up like new.
 In the Beginning there was nothing, which exploded.  
Post #5986307th Feb 2010 11:38 am
blowpipe

England 

This is getting interesting, as on the facts the vehicle has been in limbo for over two years.

I got stung when buying a vehicle from another Surrey 'trader' using a similar selling MO (not alleging our nameless new member is of a similar ilk, I hasten to add...)

Where has the D3 been, then? BluePearl may shed light on the last few months perhaps as they don't like to keep stock hanging around, especially sought-after Discoverys...

Post #5996618th Feb 2010 11:35 pm
Gareth
Site Moderator 

United Kingdom 

I spotted the BP a while after you sold her Andrew. I rang you up to tell you remember? It was near Wadebridge in Cornwall.

Post #5996788th Feb 2010 11:55 pm
Post Reply Back to top
Page 3 of 3 <123
Jump to:  
Previous Topic | Next Topic >