Forum · Gallery · Wiki · Shop · Sponsors
DISCO3.CO.UK > Faults & Fixes (D4)

Averia air suspension.
Post Reply  Down to end
Page 1 of 1
Paco t

Spain 2013 Discovery 4 3.0 SDV6 SE Auto Alaska WhiteDiscovery 4
Averia air suspension.

Good, time ago I registered but not yet presented to me, although they will Follow the translator because my English is pretty bad. Po forgive my writing.
I belong to the Spanish forum DiscoTr.es I think any of you will know already, also belong UN 4x4 Club Levante, who shares this our hobby.
The other day I had a problem with pneumatic suspension and seek advice buestro:

We were doing a route and appeared a failure in the displey the suspension reached the desired height when refrigerate or so, when the message was: breakdown suspension can not drive faster than 50kmh and suspension to the ground, but the ground .

Neither you imagine how bad I pass on everything and peers to go back to the road, almost all the time a fellow had to go before removing the stones so they do not touch the car.

The workshop was told it was a sensor, but I think it was overheating and sensor both.

I would like to know if you know any solution to address this problem, although a timely manner to reach the workshop. And keep up the suspension to circulate.

Thanks in advance for your cooperation and receive a warm greeting.

Paco

Post #156825927th Nov 2015 4:38 pm
Post Reply Back to top
Page 1 of 1
Jump to:  
Previous Topic | Next Topic >