Advertise on DISCO3.CO.UK
Forum · Gallery · Wiki · Shop · Sponsors
DISCO3.CO.UK > Wheels & Tyres

9H42-1007-ABW = fit Discovery3?
Post Reply  Down to end
Page 1 of 1
cholyo

United Kingdom 2006 Discovery 3 TDV6 Base 7 Seat Manual Causeway GreyDiscovery 3
9H42-1007-ABW = fit Discovery3?

Hello, I'm wondering if anyone can help.

I've got some 9H42-1007-ABW alloy wheels with good tyres on, I believe (from googling) they are from a Range Rover L322.
The person who sold me them advised they came off a D4 but they don't seem quite right for the D3, although it was dark and they're heavy to align up well.

Just wondering if I've got some in too much haste and they're not compatible.
 Colin  
Post #202112322nd Jan 2019 2:53 pm
al cope

England 

Nah - that part number is FFRR wheel - it will fit a D3 or D4 but you need spacers for the front wheels to clear the brake calipers - some on here do have them fitted with the spacers

Al
 Volvo XC90 B5 Plus Dark
Gone - MY18 D5 HSE - Corris on 22's with Black Pack
Now gone - MY16 D4 SE Tech, Loire Blue, Almond Leather, Privacy, plus some other goodies.
Old - MY12 D4 SDV6 XS Auto - Ipanema Sand with Almond Leather - Plus other niceties, and D4.com sticker
Older - D3 TDV6 XS Auto - Lugano Teal with Almond Leather, 20" Stormers, Shiny Tailpipes, DVD/TV - and obligatory D3 sticker
Ancient - D3 TDV6 S - Tonga with Ebony, 20" Stormers, satnav & DVD 

Post #202114022nd Jan 2019 3:56 pm
View user's profile Send private message View poster's gallery Send e-mail Reply with quote
cholyo

United Kingdom 2006 Discovery 3 TDV6 Base 7 Seat Manual Causeway GreyDiscovery 3

Thanks for confirming that, is it just the fronts that need the spacers - am assuming the rear callipers aren’t an issue? (sorry am a newbie wheel changer) as I got this set for the winter.

I’m assuming generic spacers such as the £50 30mm eBay jobs would be ok? Or is there an art form to these? Sorry just don’t want to screw the cars ride..

Thanks Colin
 Colin  
Post #202114522nd Jan 2019 4:10 pm
al cope

England 

I believe its just the fronts, but personally have neever been a fan of spacers. It might be just something like 5mm will be OK - best wait until someone who has ftted them replies (and as I said, there are chaps on here who have fitted them)

Al
 Volvo XC90 B5 Plus Dark
Gone - MY18 D5 HSE - Corris on 22's with Black Pack
Now gone - MY16 D4 SE Tech, Loire Blue, Almond Leather, Privacy, plus some other goodies.
Old - MY12 D4 SDV6 XS Auto - Ipanema Sand with Almond Leather - Plus other niceties, and D4.com sticker
Older - D3 TDV6 XS Auto - Lugano Teal with Almond Leather, 20" Stormers, Shiny Tailpipes, DVD/TV - and obligatory D3 sticker
Ancient - D3 TDV6 S - Tonga with Ebony, 20" Stormers, satnav & DVD 

Post #202115222nd Jan 2019 4:34 pm
View user's profile Send private message View poster's gallery Send e-mail Post Reply
Post Reply Back to top
Page 1 of 1
Jump to:  
Previous Topic | Next Topic >